Top 5 things to do on your mobile phone . . .
Everywhere you look these days there will be at least one person near you with a mobile phone in their hand. I often look and wonder what they might be doing on their mobile phone, are they simply texting, reading emails, are they playing games, reading books, listening to music . . . the possibilities are endless.
My mobile phone is my lifeline, without it I am completely lost. My phone is my personal organiser, my connection to the world and the people in my life, it is my mobile office and as well as a games centre for my Beans when I need to keep their quietly entertained for a few minutes (generally in the Doctor’s waiting room).
With this in mind I thought I would share with you my top 5 things to do when going ‘mobile’;
- Take photographs – whilst my Mobile phone is NEVER going to fully replace my digital cameras it is mostly certainly a well-used back up. It is always close to hand and it’s great for sharing images quickly. Whenever I get a new mobile phone, one of the first apps that I install is one which links me to Instagram.
- Keeping in touch – whether it be texting, emailing, tweeting or FacebookI use my phone countless times throughout the day to interact with someone, somewhere. It could be my neighbour to ask for help collecting the Beans from School or it could be to my friends and relatives near and far. How great it is our lives can be so connected. Once upon a time if loved ones moved to a different country you would only get to see them at the expense of air and sea travel but nowadays you can Skype, email and Facetime as though they were only in the room next door.
- Shopping – most parents will tell you that shopping with children is rarely a fun or simple task whether it be picking up the weeks groceries or trying to find a new outfit for a special occasion. Shopping online takes away all the stress because when you type in red dress, you don’t just see the red dress of the shop you are standing in but you see the red dress of every single shop who advertises online. The possibilities are endless and so as not to tempt yourself too much you can even select what you see by budget, size and style.
- Gaming – Whilst I enjoy playing Bingo on a night out with my friends, we don’t always get the opportunity to get together as often as we would like to due to life commitments but that doesn’t mean that game play can’t continue does it? The beauty of playing Bingo Mobile is that it doesn’t matter where you are providing you have a reliable internet connection. The best online Bingo apps offer different bingo games and experiences to give you variety for your amusement.
- Listening to music – at the end of the day when you want to wind down or even in the middle of the day when you find a shady spot to relax from the heat of the sunshine, listening to music on your mobile can be a really enjoyable distraction.