What’s in the box . . . #RavensburgerPuzzles Twitter Party!
Later today (2 pm to be precise) we, along with a few other blogging friends will be holding a #RavensburgerPuzzles party in our homes AND live on Twitter. Ravensburger are THE name when it comes to #Puzzling they make great quality puzzles for children aged 0-99 years and I couldn’t even begin to guess at how many Ravensburger Puzzles we already own in the Mummy Matters household.
This afternoon, we will be playing with a range of puzzles for 1-6+ years which we have been sent in a lovely party box so before the party gets underway I wanted to share with you exactly ‘What’s in the box . . . ‘
- Party Invites so that we can invite our friends to join in the fun (out of privacy I will not be sharing pictures of them)
- Goody Bags – no party is complete without a goody bag for the children to take home
- Shopkins Pass the Parcel
- Colouring Sheets and Felt Tip pens
- A6 Printed Puzzle Card, ruler and scissors – for puzzle making activity
- 2 x Alphablocks Giant Floor Puzzle
- 2 x In the Night Garden Four Shaped
- 2 x Thomas and Friends Glow in the Dark
- 2 x Frozen Fever 49pc
- 2 x Minions Shaped 3D Puzzle 54pc
- 2 x Inside Out XXL 100
- 2 x Farmyard Friends My First Floor Puzzle
Aren’t the Beans and their friends a lucky bunch?! Tune into Twitter later today, you can follow me @MummyMatters and #RavensburgerPuzzles to find out what everyone thinks and be in with a chance of winning some cool prizes.