Nitwatch is back! Vosene are helping families stand up to head lice and give them one less thing to worry about as they settle into the new school term. Anyone can visit the Nitwatch map and see where the current head lice hot spots are in the UK (residents of Peterborough will be happy to know at the moment, we are NOT a hot spot! Register a concern and you’ll be in with a chance to win one of 550 Vosene Kids mini sets every week until 12th October!
About the products
Vosene Kids 3in1 Conditioning Shampoo and Conditioning Defence Spray work together to clean, condition and detangle your child’s hair, as well as containing natural ingredients to help prevent head lice. Say hello to happy hair!
Vosene Kids 3in1 Conditioning Shampoo (RRP £2.54, 250ml) – gently cleanses and conditions your kids’ hair and scalp leaving naturally healthy shiny hair. Our specially formulated shampoo also contains natural Tea Tree Oil and Lemon Eucalyptus to help keep head lice at bay when used alongside our Conditioning Defence Spray (below).
Vosene Kids Conditioning Defence Spray (RRP £2.54, 150ml) – this fantastic leave-in spray detangles and smooths your child’s hair, instantly taming the worst bed head and the most unruly knots. The clinically proven formula also helps protect against head lice – using natural ingredients such as Eucalyptus Oil, Citronella Oil and Rosemary Oil. Suitable for children aged 3 and over.
Vosene Kids 3in1 Conditioning Shampoo & Conditioning Defence Spray are found in the children’s shampoo aisles in high street supermarkets and chemists. For more great advice on helping prevent head lice and keeping hair happy and shiny visit www.vosene.co.uk.
About the Giveaway
You have the chance to win a full size set of Vosene Kids 3in1 Conditioning Shampoo and Conditioning Defence Spray.
Entry is simple, just leave a comment below giving me your best tip for (a) avoiding Head Lice OR (b) how to get rid of Head Lice. I will select the winner randomly from those comments left (leave as many individual comments as you like for more entries) on 12th October. Entries close at 12noon on that date and any entries received after that date will not be counted. Please read the Terms and Conditions below before entering.
DISCLAIMER: We were sent a bottle of Vosene 3-in-1 Kids Shampoo and Defence Spray free of charge.
Terms and Conditions
- All entrants must be over 18 years of age
- Entries are open to UK residents only unless otherwise stated.
- Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK address unless otherwise stated.
- Only entries received by the closing date will be submitted to the competition.
- Winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries within 14days of the closing date.
- Winners will be contacted via email names displayed on our website.
- The Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
- There is no cash alternative to any prize.
- Mummy Matters is compliant with the data protection act.
- Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.