The UK’s Biggest Baby & Toddler Show is returning to EventCity, Manchester from 22 – 24 September
The Baby & Toddler Show, supported by Emma’s Diary, returns to the North West this September and with it comes all the shopping and expert advice new and expectant parents need to give their baby the best start in life.
The largest event of its kind in the North West, The Baby & Toddler Show has an unbeatable line-up of big name brands, unique innovative products, local services and experts to give you a helping hand in parenthood and make sure you and your little ones are happy, safe and on-trend too!
What to expect?
During this exciting time in your life you can get all the items you and your baby need, while also meeting lots of other like-minded mums-to-be and new mums, there is so much to explore including….
- Save money and stretch your budget with unbeatable deals on the 150+ top brands and baby essentials
- Guaranteed best prices on car seats, prams, buggies and furniture– find all the big name brands in one place including Bugaboo, iCandy, Maxi Cosi, Silver Cross, Quinny, Mamas & Papas, Britax, Joolz, Cosatto, Babystyle, Orbit Baby, Mee-Go, Cybex, BeSafe, Bloom, Jané, Babyjogger, ickle bubba, Boori and many more…
- With so many beautiful products on show,including 100s of unique, handy products you won’t find on the high street, have a fabulous day out shopping while finding the right products for you and your baby, for whichever stage you are at
- Test, try, compare and buy– meet knowledgeable experts and have hands-on demos
- Hear from expert speakers giving new & expectant parents everything they need to know onsleeping, feeding, budgeting, babywearing, nutrition, first aid and more
Visiting is easy and stress-free
EventCity, on the Trafford Centre complex in Manchester, is really easy to get to. There is free parking for all visitors, easy access for bumps and babies, and a free feeding and changing area too.
Find everything you need in one place and try, test and compare products and get demonstrations from knowledgeable experts so that you get the right products for you including…
Car seats & carriers • Prams • Buggies & travel systems • Cots, beds & furniture
High chairs & feeding products • Toys • Baby and toddler safety products • Bouncers & walkers
Nappies & changing products • Baby & toddler clothing • Weaning products • Maternity clothing & products • Bedding & blankets • Bathing products • Pushchair accessories • Maternity lingerie
Plus, you can leave your buggy and try a baby carrier for free for the duration of the show – it’s a great way to test out the product and it makes getting around the show even easier!
Free goody bag for every mum-to-be and new mum
Packed with lots of branded products such as nappies, cream, wipes, breast pads, baby oil and more!
Visit the website www.babyandtoddlershow.co.uk to find out more information and to see the full exhibitor list.
Get 1/3 off The Baby & Toddler Show Tickets
To purchase tickets please visit their website and click on book tickets.