Why I Use Crystals to Enhance my Life
I am not a particularly spiritual person. I don’t go to church, I don’t pray, and I don’t meditate – well, I have tried, but it didn’t work for me. However, I do believe in the power of crystals. I have used crystals for years after I was drawn to them as a child. At the time, it was just because they were pretty, but over time I have studied them more and used them to enhance my life in many ways.
Crystals can be used to heal physical and emotional ailments and attract wealth and abundance. In this article, I will share some ways I use crystals to enhance my life.
Why I use crystals
I use crystals for many reasons. I love their beauty and the way they make me feel. I also believe in their healing properties and use them to protect myself and my home from negative energy.
Crystals have been used for centuries to heal various ailments. I have used them to help with migraines, anxiety, and low moods. I firmly believe that they have the power to heal the mind, body, and soul.
In addition to their healing properties, crystals can be used for protection. I always carry a few with me to shield myself from negative energy. I also place them around my home to create a sense of calm and attract abundance.
The different ways crystals can be used to enhance life
There are many different ways that crystals can be used to enhance life. One way is by wearing jewellery made with crystals; I have multiple necklaces, bracelets, earrings and rings. My most recent addition is this Mindfulness Bracelet from Conscious Items, made up of Haematite and Citrine (my favourite crystal). The Haematite is a grounding crystal; it helps keep my mind focused and attention to how I feel. The citrine is like a ray of sunshine; it doesn’t absorb negative energy but protects you from it while simultaneously attracting wealth, success and happiness.
Crystals can also be used as thumb stones or bra stones. Spheres made of crystals are also popular.
Crystals can have a positive effect on the body, mind and spirit. They can help to balance the energies in the body and promote healing. Crystals can also be used to cleanse and purify the aura.
Crystals can be used in meditation and visualization exercises. They can help to focus and amplify the power of intention. Crystals can also create a sacred space for ritual work or prayer.
The benefits of using crystals
There are many different ways that crystals can be used to enhance life. They can be used for pain relief, sleep, love, and abundance.
Crystals can be used for pain relief by placing them on the area of the body that is in pain. They can also be placed in a bathtub to help relieve pain all over the body – be careful, however, as not all crystals can be placed in water and dissolve.
Crystals can be used to improve sleep by placing them under the pillow or on the nightstand next to the bed. You can use Shunghite to protect against EMF radiation from mobile phones and wireless technology in the home.
If you’re looking to attract love or learn to love yourself, then Rose Quartz is perfect for this. It can be carried in your purse or wallet or worn in your clothing. You can also place them in a room where you spend a lot of time, such as your bedroom or living room.
Crystals can also be used for abundance and prosperity – I keep a selection of crystals on my desk for his purpose. I have crystals such as Aventurine, Lapis Lazuli, Citrine and Pyrite, which each play a part in helping me to concentrate, be creative and attract success and abundance.
How to choose the right crystals for you
When working with crystals, the most important thing is finding ones that resonate with you. But with so many different types of crystals, how can you be sure which ones are right for you?
Here are a few tips to help you choose the right crystals:
- First, consider what you want to use the crystals for. Whether you’re looking to improve your health, attract wealth or simply feel more balanced and grounded, specific crystals can help.
- Once you know your intention, hold each crystal in your hand and see how it feels. If it feels good, it’s a good sign that it’s a good fit for you. If it feels uncomfortable or even painful, then it’s probably not the right crystal for you.
- I have always felt that choosing crystals is very much an intuitive action. I look to see what crystals I am drawn to, and often I find that when I look to see what they represent, it’s exactly what I need at that time.
Sometimes crystals can make you feel a sense of warmth when you hold them or a feeling in the pit of your stomach. Moldavite is a particularly high-vibration crystal which makes me feel jittery whenever I near it. Try holding different crystals to see how they make you feel.
How to care for your crystals
Crystals are a beautiful addition to any home; they can last a lifetime with proper care. Here are a few tips on how to keep your crystals looking their best:
- Sunlight and moonlight are the best ways to cleanse and charge your crystals. Place them outside in direct sunlight or moonlight for at least 24 hours. A full moon is best, but any moonlight works well. Don’t leave crystals in sunlight for more than 24 hours, as some will fade in colour.
- Selenite is a powerful crystal used to cleanse and charge other crystals. Place your crystals on top of a selenite charging plate overnight – never get selenite wet; it will dissolve.
- Be sure to store your crystals in a safe place where they won’t be damaged. A soft cloth pouch or jewellery box is the perfect way to protect your crystals.
Conclusion: the positive impact of using crystals in my life
Using crystals has positively impacted my life in many ways. It has helped me feel more connected to the Earth and my surroundings, calmer and more centred, and attract more positive energy into my life.
If you are thinking about trying crystals, I encourage you to research and find a few that resonate with you. Then, hold them in your hands or keep them near you and see how they make you feel.