Have a Tot-ally Amazing Time at Butlins
Butlins launches first-ever short break designed exclusively for families with tots and toddlers
Butlins, who were recently awarded Gold in the Mumsnet Family Friendly Awards, are now launching a unique short break option, designed exclusively for families with little ones.
Launching this April, ‘Just for Tots’ are little breaks with big adventures, where everything from the accommodation and food right through to the entertainment and activities have been designed solely with younger children in mind.
Held during term-time, to ensure families of pre-schoolers can escape the holiday rush, these breaks provide little ones the perfect environment to show Mum and Dad just what they can do.
Stars such as Thomas & Friends™ and Angelina Ballerina™ will be part of a ‘free-to-play’ entertainment schedule where shows are repeated throughout your break with timings to suit early-risers and early bedtimes.
Helping hands are available throughout the resort to ensure parents can spend as much time with their tots as possible – without the usual stresses of a family break. Innovations include:
- Bespoke meals by Annabel Karmel MBE. To ensure parents never have to hear ‘I don’t like it’, one of the UK’s most trusted experts on feeding families, Annabel Karmel works with Butlins on specially-designed nutritious and tasty meals that will go down a treat with everyone.
- ‘Pushchair Porters’. A unique service upon arrival to help parents transport their toddlers and belongings from the car to the room with minimum fuss.
- Photocall ‘Firsts’. Photo opportunities at attractions around the resort where our roving photographers capture the extraordinary moments that parents must not miss, from the biggest smile on the tot’s fairground to when they get up close with their favourite TV heroes.
- Nap-time Buggy Walks. Customised quiet route maps to help little ones drift off through the landscaped gardens and out along the beautiful beaches that neighbour our resorts.
’Just for Tots’ has every hour of the day covered, entertaining little ones at every turn:
- Drop-in style activity sessions and shows that are repeated throughout the break – so it doesn’t matter how long your little ones take to get their shoes on or finish their breakfast.
- Butlins will be offering “learn-to sessions” so everyone can see their little ones achieve big things like learning to swim and ride a bike.
- Wake-up activities every morning for early risers and bedtime stories with favourite characters to end the day
- A pool party for pre-schoolers in Splash Waterworld with the big rides switched off and replaced with water toys to create a calmer atmosphere for your ‘water babies’.
- All their favourite TV heroes under one roof to cuddle and watch in specially designed shows that are shorter in length (perfect for easily distracted toddlers)
- Everything happens within walking distance of your accommodation at our family-friendly resorts so you can wave goodbye to car seats and ‘designated drivers’.
Head of Product Development, Alicia Coghlan explains: “We spoke to mums who told us that they would love a break specifically designed for their little ones where they could meet like-minded people with children of a similar age – so ‘Just for Tots’ was born. We’ve ensured that every element is looked at from a tots point of view; if it’s not right, it’s not in! In the same way that our school holiday breaks are perfect for older children to enjoy, we have created this series of breaks to centre around tots and toddlers.
“We know that keeping little ones happy can be a full-time job, so we’ve worked hard to ensure we provide everything we can on these breaks to take the hard work out for Mum and Dad. By designing experiences that will make your kids happy, we know parents will be happy too. These breaks are all about making our youngest guests feel like little VIPs!”
The first ‘Just for Tots’ short breaks will take place from April 28th at Butlins Bognor Regis and Skegness, with 4-night Monday to Friday breaks running across all resorts (Bognor Regis, Minehead and Skegness) until September this year. For more information visit www.butlins.com.