Festival season is just around the corner, and as always one making the headlines for all the right reasons is Cornbury Festival. Some of the biggest international names performing on the main stage include the perennial Canadian rocker Bryan Adams, James Blunt, The Darkness, The Waterboys, Jools Holland and Ronan Keating.
The Last Hurrah
The festival makes for a great weekend for all the family. There are still more acts and headliners to be announced, but whilst they’re leaving us excited with anticipation, we’ve got a family weekend camping ticket worth well over £500 to give away!
Our Favourite Family Friendly Festival
Cornbury Music Festival runs from 8th – 10th July 2022, it’s an established independent boutique festival in the stunning Oxfordshire countryside. Situated in Great Tew Park, right opposite the Beckhams Country Pile and in an area heavily populated with glamorous celebrities, the festival has the atmosphere of a large village fete, that hosts some of the biggest stars in music from around the world on its stages. It’s well known for being one of the safest and friendliest festivals around, with great food and plenty of home comforts for the not so seasoned festival types!
WIN Family Camping Ticket to Cornbury Festival 2022
To enter for the chance to see these great headliners, and SO many more, please answer this question:
What was Bryan Adam’s first UK Number One hit?
Please place your answers in the Gleam form at the bottom of this post. The giveaway will run until
Giveaway T’s & C’s
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for financial value.
- Age restrictions on Family Ticket (2 x adults and up to 3 x children under 18) includes weekend camping pass and parking.
- Does not include camper-van tickets.
- Tents not provided, quiet camping available.
- Does not include travel to the festival or on-site hospitality.
- Winners will be notified and sent tickets or ticket collection information prior to the event. Usually, tickets are sent out one week prior to the event, or guests will be added to the guest-list for pass collection on arrival.