Father’s Day will be here before you know it, and let’s face it, we haven’t exactly had much time to scour the shops to find that perfect ‘something’ to show them just how much they mean to us. With that in mind, I have teamed up with my fellow bloggers to pull together a unique Father’s Day Prize Bundle they will love. Read on to find out what you could win and how you can win it.
The Father’s Day Prize Bundle Giveaway
This Father’s Day, some of the top UK bloggers have united to offer one lucky winner a fabulous bundle of goodies for Father’s Day worth over £200. Moreover, we also have a Cheese and Snacks Cool Bag from Bunches for a runner-up prize.
The Prize Bundle
One lucky winner will win a fabulous Father’s Day Prize Bundle, which includes the following:
Win a £50 gift voucher to spend on a fantastic art print or canvas at Ink&Drop. Ink&Drop creates high-quality, beautiful art prints for your home or office. Styles ranging from street art, botanical art, and customisable prints to Scandinavian style minimal prints, have something for every style of interior design.
Their posters are all designed in-house by their designers and artists, with backgrounds in graphic design and fine art, so you can be sure the artwork on your walls will be as unique as the rest of your home.
Your choice of silk tie from Fox and Chave up to £35. Many beautiful designs are available inspired by the arts, history and nature. It’s the perfect gift for any deserving dad, and with such a wide selection available, there is something for all tastes and occasions.
Fox and Chave also have other beautiful gifts for Father’s Day. Use the discount code FATHERSDAY2020 at checkout to get three for two on their men’s collection.
This Nautical Tea Light Lamp from Shore and More is an excellent gift for any sea-loving father. At 25cms high, the Port Lamp has a stunning copper effect, and the warm red gives a beautiful glow when lit by a tea light.
Shore and More have a wide variety of gifts, perfect for Father’s Day. From wooden model boats and nautical gifts to Dragons, Fairies, and 3D Puzzles.
This stunning cheeseboard from Tru Bamboo is made of Moso bamboo and is the perfect centrepiece for your table. Made from Eco-friendly bamboo with an utterly removable drawer, which incorporates beautifully bamboo lacquered handled cheese knives and cheese forks. The set includes:
- 1 x Extra Large Cheese Board
- 4 x Specialist Cheese Knives and Forks
- 4 x Porcelain Markers
- 1 x Reusable Gold Pen
The perfect gift for any cheese-loving Father!
Take your road rage to the (mini) streets with these RC Bumper Cars. Play head-to-head and battle it out with your dad. The set comes with two cars and two remotes for exciting 2-player action! Give your rival’s racer a bump and send him flying! The character ejects from the car with excellent sound effects. Your dad will love it!
Worry Less Design have the perfect selection of Gift Sets for any sports-loving Dad or Grandad in your life. Choose from Gift Sets for bike, rugby, golf or cricket fans. The gift sets include a mug and secret message socks, the perfect gift for any impossible to buy for sports fans!
This triple pack of men’s Gentle Grip Patterned Bamboo Socks from Sock Shop will help to put a little pep in your dad’s step and style in his shoes. Of course, the main reason for wearing Gentle Grip is their kindness and comfort. The famous HoneyComb Tops hold without restriction or pressure hotspots, using the trademark weave to keep to the contours of your legs in an almost-custom fit and then stay in place.
Bamboo is naturally hypoallergenic and antibacterial, so the odour is also trampled down and able to maintain its steady temperature too.
Get the family together and host a virtual Murder Mystery Game for Father’s Day. We have a voucher for you to choose any one of over twenty games over on www.crime-time.co.uk. Simply select the murder mystery game of your choice and the number of players. Arrange a time, invite your family and friends, and let the game commence!
Runners Up Prize: Cheese and Snacks Cool Bag
A cool bag filled with an assortment of cheeses, including a tasty cheddar with mustard and ale, a classic Wensleydale with cranberries and a cheddar with caramelised onion.
These are perfectly paired with biscuits and chutney, the perfect gift for a loved one.
Meet the bloggers
The UK bloggers teaming up to bring this fabulous giveaway are all listed below. Make sure you check out their blogs for fantastic advice and inspiration, covering all kinds of topics, including parenting tips and advice, family travel, slimming tips, humour, money-saving ideas, competitions, self-love, healthy living, well-being, fashion, beauty and recipes.
How to Enter
You can enter by completing as many widget entry options below as you like. All entries will be collected, and one winner and one runner-up will be randomly chosen. Good luck!a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms and Conditions
- UK entries only
- The giveaway will run from midnight on 2nd June 2020 to 12 am on 17th June 2020.
- The winners will be notified by email from [email protected]
- The winner and runners-up will have seven days to respond, after which we reserve the right to select an alternative winner.
- This prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube or Pinterest.
- Prize open to over 18s only.
- If any prizes are out of stock, a suitable replacement will be found.
- A suitable replacement will be found if the runners-up prize is out of stock.
- Anyone who unfollows before the giveaway ends or doesn’t complete the required entry action will be disqualified.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for monetary value.
- We will be using a parcel service, such as Parcelforce, to send some of the Fathers’ Day Prizes, and their standard compensation will apply in the event of loss or damage.
- Some items may be sent directly by the supplier, and we do not have responsibility if these go missing.
- In the unlikely event one of the companies withdraws a prize; we cannot offer an alternative.
- Although we will do our best, we cannot guarantee the prizes will arrive before 21st June 2020.
- The Ink & Drop Voucher is for art prints or canvas only; frames are excluded up to £50.
- The Fox and Chave Tie is up to the value of £35.
- The winner’s name will be stated on some or all of our blogger’s websites and announced on Twitter and other social media channels. By entering this prize draw, you give your permission for this.