Has Thomas the Tank Engine been around since the days of the dinosaurs? It feels like it, though not in a bad way. I remember Thomas from my childhood days and it’s nice to be able to share that piece of my past with my children today. Little Bean and Beanie Boy have long been fans of Thomas but when we visited Drayton Manor Park and Thomas Land last year their enthusiasm really got fired up. Beanie Boy loves Thomas sooooo much he now has a collection of railways which when put together can take over my whole lounge (yay for me!). We have watched his Blue Mountain Mystery DVD to within an inch of its life so I am happy to tell you that there is a new DVD available to buy now called Go Go Thomas.
“Thomas and his friends are charged up and ready to Go, Go! Thomas shows Gordon that being quick is as useful as being strong, while Flynn, the fire engine, learns to put his pride aside and race to the rescue. Thomas causes some trouble on the tracks trying to be a model engine for a new photographer, while Spencer’s on the move, ignoring warnings about electric engine Stafford’s battery. Thomas pumps his pistons to Misty Island to help fix Ol’ Wheezy. Will the number one blue engine be on track and on time? Ready, Set… Go, Go Thomas!”
This was an instant hit for Beanie Boy, he just can’t get enough of it. What I really like is how it fires up his imagination, no sooner has the DVD stopped playing than I hear the cry of “Mummy please me have my Thomas trains” which in adult speak means, ‘please will you build my railway set’. He will then sit playing with his railway, re-enacting the scenes that he has just watched and then adding his own twist – mainly Mr Tumble!!!
I have one copy of Go Go Thomas to give away to one lucky Mummy Matters reader, all you have to do is follow the instructions below, good luck and thanks for entering!
- Google+ this post using the widget at the bottom of the post (let me know that you did so in a comment below with your Google+ name/id)
- ‘Pin It’ – using the widget at the bottom of the post and then let me know that you did so in a comment below with your Pinterest name/id.
- Tweet about this competition including @MummyMatters and the URL of this competition – tell me you did so in a comment below with your Twitter ID.
- ‘Like’ Mummy Matters on Facebook and tell me that you did so in a comment below with your Name/ID.
Giveaway Closes 11.59pm on 21st April 2013!!!!!
Terms and Conditions
- All entrants must be over 18 years of age
- Entries are open to UK residents only unless otherwise stated.
- Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK address unless otherwise stated.
- Only entries received by the closing date will be submitted to the competition.
- Winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries within 14days of the closing date.
- Winners will be contacted via email names displayed on our website.
- The Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
- There is no cash alternative to any prize.
- Mummy Matters is compliant with the data protection act.
- Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.