Keep the family fun alive this September with a trip to The Cycle Show
What: The Cycle Show
Where: NEC Exhibition Centre, Birmingham
When: Friday 28th – Sunday 30th September 2018
- Adult Ticket: From £14.45
- Student Ticket: From £11.95
- Senior Citizen (65+ years) Ticket: From £11.95
- Young Adult (14-17 years) Ticket: From £9.95
- Child (6-13 years) Ticket: From £2.95
- VIP Ticket: From £35.00
- Family Tickets: From £35.00
Nearest train station: Birmingham International
Who said the fun had to stop once the summer holidays were over?
If you’re looking for something to keep younger ones entertained this September, then the UK’s biggest national cycling showcase is a must.
The Cycle Show features over 300 exhibitors, 500+ brands, and the very latest in bikes and accessories – including the best kid’s bikes. Some of the biggest names in cycling will also be making guest appearances – all under one roof! And with a Family Ticket for 2 adults and 3 children, it’s easy to get the whole family involved!
Take a lesson BMXing from the UK’s top-ranked BMX pro and Flatland Champion Lee Musselwhite, and test your skills on the two dedicated free-to-ride kids test tracks. If that’s not enough for you, then why not watch some gravity-defying stunts at the Extreme Bike Battle show, take some time for retail therapy with the latest product releases and exclusive discounts; or head to the New2Cycling Hub for all the help, advice and know-how you need to increase your confidence and enjoyment of cycling. With so much under one roof, The Cycle Show is a great opportunity to bring your family closer together by discovering cycling together.
Here’s a taste of what else you can expect on the day:
- Guest speakers from across the cycling world, including Pro mountain biker, Sam Pilgrim, pro road racers Marcel Kittel, Alex Dowsett, Annie Emerson, Ned Boulting, 5 time BMX World Champion Shanaze Danielle Reade, and two times Olympic gold medallist and five-time world champion cyclist Joanna Rowsell Shand
- 2 dedicated free-to-ride kids bike test tracks brought to you by Islabikes and Cube
- Free kids BMX tutorials from Flatland Champion Lee Musselwhite
- Stunt bike shows
- New2Cycling Hub in partnership with Free2Cycle for advice on how to build your confidence and enjoyment of riding
- The Road Test Track, The Bafang Ebike Test Track, The Bosch Emtb Track, and The 1.7km Woodland mountain bike test track
- “Try before you buy” the newest products released for the 2019 season
- Velovixen Women’s Cycling Hub in association with HSBC UK Breeze
Full event schedule and further information available here.
Friday 28th September: 9:30am – 5:00pm
Saturday 29th September: 9:30am – 5:00pm
Sunday 30th September: 9:30am – 5:00pm
For all tickets, please visit cycleshow.co.uk
WIN A PAIR OF TICKETS TO THE CYCLE SHOW
I have two pairs of tickets to giveaway, for your chance to win complete the Gleam entry form below.
Good luck x