I have been tagged by my lovely friend over at Whimsical Wife to write a post about things that bother and annoy me . . . now really I probably don’t need much prompting to get on my soap box and have a good old moan – I am pregnant afterall and my hormones are in full swing. Let’s see what I can come up with that won’t ostracise me from everyone I know!?!?
1. Bad customer service – I’ve been on my soapbox quite a lot about this recently but rather than doing nothing about it, I have written letters of complaint. Afterall if management aren’t told about the bad customer service their staff are handing out, how are they supposed to do something about it? I worked for Marks & Spencer for nearly 7 years and even on my off days, I still made sure that I greeted each customer, smiled and was polite. These days you’re lucky if you get a hello as most people are too busy discussing the antics of their latest night out, conquest or argument with their partner. Do people forget that they are being paid to do a job not catch up on their social life?
2. Kids with snotty noses – I find it very off-putting when I’m approached by a child with snot hanging out of their nose. Please parents, tissues aren’t expensive, you wouldn’t walk around with snot hanging out of your nose or smeared across your cheek so why would you let your child go out in public like that?
3. Parents who swear at their children – is there really any need for it? I don’t profess to be the “perfect” parent, i get annoyed and agitated by my children but I don’t swear at them. Its about respect, how can you expect to be respected by your children when you show them no respect in the first place.
4. People who don’t use their indicators when driving – they are there for a reason, use the bloody things!! It’s only a matter of flicking a lever, it won’t hurt you but it might save someone else from having an accident!
5. People who park in Parent/Toddler spaces when they have NO CHILDREN!!!! Parent’s with toddlers need those spaces because they are wider and so make it easier for getting the little ones out of the cars. You’re just plain bloody lazy!!!
6. The ignorant man who first pushed his trolley straight into my bump yesterday (it really hurt) and he didn’t apologise, THEN he took the back of my heal off with said trolley and laughed about it! Let me see, pregnant woman + hormones + moving house + stressed out + stupid idiot man = lots of swearing and name calling from said pregnant woman!!
I think that will probably do for now, I’m starting to sound like Victor Meldrew and that’s not good! I’m actually a really happy, cheerful person on a normal day, its just most days aren’t really “normal” at the moment!!
So now I tag you:-
Super Single Mum
Mummys Little Monkey
Latest posts by Sabina Green (see all)
- Bletchley Park – Home of the Codebreakers - February 24, 2020
- A Guide To Buying The Perfect Lawnmower For your Garden - February 24, 2020
- Win tickets to Mighty Kids Beatbox Comedy Show UK Tour 2020 - February 23, 2020