When I announced that I was pregnant with Little Bean, a number of people asked me if I had joined any of the pregnancy clubs and I just stared at them with a blank expression on my face. I assumed they were talking about a Mother and Baby type club where you turn up and chat with other pregnant people but I was wrong. I soon accumulated a list of Parenting and Pregnancy Clubs that I could join online which would give me a whole host of information about my growing bump, pregnancy birth, bringing baby home, feeding baby, baby sleep and so on for every stage through parenting. Some sites even have an area where you can start your own blog or chat with other Mums and Mums-to-be on forums. They can be a fantastic source of support and information, which for a first time Mum can be a saviour. Many of the sites also send you money-off vouchers to help you save your pennies. So now I want to pass this information on to other expectant mothers and parents, these are the Parenting and Pregnancy Clubs that you can join:
Aptamil Baby Club
Helping you give your baby a healthier start
Aptamil has been pioneering research into infant and toddler nutriton for over 50 years. And through the Aptamil baby club, we’re continuing to support mums like you. Join today and we’ll send you timely relevant information to suit your baby’s nutritional needs as they grow – delivered either straight to your inbox or direct to your door.
Join the Aptamil baby club and you’ll benefit from:
- A free abc guide to infant nutrition
- A website with relevant information tailored to your baby’s
stage of development
- Regular information and advice about nutrition and feeding
for your and your baby, sent by email or post
- Access to other mums through our
- And a free huggable polar bear!
Asda Baby Club
Welcome to the Asda Baby and Toddler Club – where we share news, advice and find out what mums and dads are saying through their online diaries. Register for a free monthly e-newsletter.
Whether you are planning a pregnancy, already expecting or have just become a new parent, babyworld has everything you need to embrace this exciting new journey into becoming parents. Our site provides extensive information, expert advice and friendly support for parents or parents-to-be about everything to do with babies and toddlers.
Baby Zilli Club
Aldo and the rest of our team really have strived to create the most nutritious and best tasting baby food range on the shelves and we are confident that we have achieved this. We are also constantly developing new dishes for the Baby Zilli range.
Our parents are very important to us as without your trust and therefore custom there would be no Baby Zilli. As such we want to always give something back to you. With this in mind we have created the Baby Zilli Club.
Our community is dedicated to offering a friendly environment in which to chat about all things family related. Whether you are planning for your first or expecting another baby, you will always find like minded members to talk and make friends with. Look though our numerous subject specific forums or feel free post about anything you want to chat about.
BabyCentre is the UK’s number one pregnancy and parenting website. Every month, about three million parents and parents-to-be visit us for helpful information, expert advice and friendly support.
Being a parent is quite an adventure, utterly exhausting and utterly amazing at the same time. Boots Parenting Club is here to support you every step of the way, from the moment you get that positive result on your pregnancy test to your baby’s second birthday.
Here are some of the fantastic benefits you receive as a Parenting Club member:
- 10 points for every £1* spent on baby products within the baby area at Boots
- Receive regular glossy magazines if you continue to regularly buy baby products at Boots
- Access 24/7 to information online including a parenting community
- A chance to receive fabulous free gifts if you continue to regularly buy baby products at Boots
- Handy email updates with information and advice tailored to your stage of pregnancy or baby’s age plus the latest Boots news and special offers
*terms and conditions apply
Bounty is the UK’s best loved parenting club and we’ve been supporting mums for over 50 years, providing everything you could possibly need to know about pregnancy and parenthood.
Register now to receive money off vouchers, discounts and freebies, including:
- 5 FREE Bounty packs full of goodies
- 3 FREE guides full of expert advice
- Personalised baby development emails
- Free Pampers samples
- WIN £1500 worth of ToysRUs gift cards**
You’re in good hands so enjoy every moment.
You can look forward to all this…
- FREE pregnancy diary*
- FREE cuddly cow
- FREE money off vouchers
- FREE mailings & emails packed with advice
- Share experiences and make new friends
*Available when you join before 30 weeks into your pregnancy while stocks last
Sign up and become a friend of Ella’s Kitchen to receive:
- A free weaning guide
- Coupons giving you pennies off Ella’s Kitchen scrummy organic food
- 500 sign ups each month have a chance to get a TerraCycle lunchbag!
Plus, hear about all our latest news, offers, recipes and fun stuff.
Gurgle is the web’s friendliest community for first time parents.
Whether you’re trying for a baby, pregnant or dealing with toddler tantrums, we provide great parenting knowledge and tools, big-sisterly advice as well as lots of fun topics for discussion in our chat forums.
As a member you can look forward to:
- 5 mail packs with product samples, money-off vouchers and feeding guides
- Monthly emails with money-off vouchers and great giveaways
- And nutritional information, recipes, meal planners and a unique baby book on our website
As a member, you can enjoy all this for FREE
- Personalised baby calendar
- Chat to other mums and health experts in the HiPP Chat forum
- Regular baby development emails
- Exclusive offers and competitions
- Expert advice at every stage
- Online pregnancy and baby health A-Z
Huggies Mother and Baby Club
Huggies® Club is the place to come to for handy hints and usefull info! Whether it’s advice on which nappy to use, or someone to talk to about weird cravings – we have it all!
Want to make new friends and get advice?
JustParents is a friendly place to make new friends, meet other parents, swap tips and advice, chat on our forums, read honest reviews, blog about your life, find the best deals and much more.
Over the coming months you’ll want to find out more about how to look after yourself and your little one – and that’s where the new Mothercare Baby & Me Club™ comes in. We’ve been in the baby business for almost 50 years now, so we understand exactly what you’re going through, and we’ll be here to help every step of the way.
“Mothercare’s help and advice was exactly what I needed to help me get ready for my new baby”
And don’t forget to sign up now to receive over £100* of money off vouchers, advice and information for new and expectant parents and expert advice emails.
Register just once with mumandbabyonline and we’ll bring you the best offers from the top mum and baby clubs, as well as samples and other freebies. And we’ll keep you up to date with new offers through our free monthly email.
Joining Mumsnet is free but, as a member, we hope you’ll contribute as many product reviews, local listings, recipes and tips as you can.
Once you’re a member, you can set up a profile page (where you can post your likes and dislikes, and show off your photos) and you can visit your local Mumsnet site (where you can meet local mums and find out about local activities).
And, of course, you can dive into our Talk boards and join an antenatal club or discuss anything from movies to mothers-in-law.
You can also sign up to:
- Our unique email developmental bulletins, tailored to your child’s progress
- Pregnancy emails tailored to each stage of your pregnancy
- Our weekly email round-up of parenting news
- An email highlighting the best of the week’s Talk
- Discounts from loads of Mumsnet discount partners, from Boden to Mark Warner to Luxury Family Hotels
Mumsnet is here to make parents’ lives easier, so if you’ve any thoughts on how we can improve, just let us know.
1. Quarterly NCT magazine
2. Regular newsletters from your local NCT branch
3. Meet new friends through your local NCT branch
4. Exclusive discounts from NCT shop
5. Early entry to NCT Nearly New Sales
6. Free access to the NCT House Swap Register
7. Becoming a member is a way of saying YES to supporting parents
8. Partners join for no extra cost
Your voice, opinions, ideas and suggestions are valued and very much welcomed by NCT, so join today and help make the UK a better place for parents!
Founded in 2000 Netmums is the UK’s fastest-growing online parenting organisation with over 1 million members and 4 million visitors. Netmums is a family of local sites that cover the UK, each site offering information to mothers on everything from where to find playgroups and how to eat healthily to where to meet other mothers. The local sites are backed by a wealth of parenting articles that start with pregnancy and follow through each stage of childhood helping mums to enjoy a happy and healthy family life.
Pampers Coupons and Offers – Get coupons to try out the latest Pampers products for yourself, and be the first to hear about special offers.
Customized Newsletters – Receive regular newsletters packed full of info tailored to each stage of your pregnancy or your baby’s development.
Expert Tips – Read the latest articles and find out what our experts have to say about childcare today.
Welcome to the Philips AVENT Family. As the leading experts in baby feeding, our feeding advice and information will cover you from pregnancy to playground. But we also have a range of experts who can help you in plenty of other ways too – from finance and nutrition to fitness and baby
Register today for a free welcome giftcare.
We’ll send a special welcome gift to say thank you to any mum or mum-to-be who registers with us today. So if you’re not already a member, join us now – it only takes a minute or two
To join Sainsbury’s Little Ones baby & toddler club you must be pregnant or have a child up to the age of 4 years old. For customers joining who are either pregnant or have a child under three months old, you will receive a coupon at till for the Huggies Mum & Baby Bundle, worth £9.99. We will email you 2-3 weeks after joining to let you know when your coupon is ready to pick up in store. The coupon can be redeemed in store with the purchase of any pack of Huggies Newborn nappies. Remember to swipe your Nectar card. One membership per Nectar card. Open to UK Residents Only.
SMA Nutrition Baby Club
Register now for exclusive features and benefits including:
- Free Personalised E-mails
- Free Interactive Growth Chart
- Free Online Meal Planner
Tesco Baby & Toddler Club’s aim is to make parenting easier, cheaper and as much fun as possible! We’re here to help you every step of the way from bump to toddler with useful advice and exclusive offers
Our magazines and website bring you great deals and bargains relevant to your stage, plus Baby Club members’ tips, product reviews and ideas to try. Because we know each step is special, we’ve got something to help at every stage. We hope you enjoy!
Those little extras that mean a lot…
- Save £150* Enjoy exclusive money-saving coupons across a selection of baby items, including toiletries, nappies and baby food.
- Free, glossy Tesco Baby & Toddler magazines until your child turns three, including great-value coupons to save you money on essentials.
- A free parents’ parking permit allowing you to park nearer the store.
- Access to our interactive website, packed with tips and advice for new mums and mums-to-be, plus product reviews by Baby Club members.
Win a year’s supply of nappies!
All new club members joining the Club from January 2011 will be automatically entered into a free prize draw to win a year’s supply of nappies. One lucky new member will win every week!†
* You will need to have registered as a member during pregnancy, from 1 January 2011 onwards, to benefit from the full value of up to £150. Those who join at a later stage will not receive the benefit in full.
† For full competition details and terms and conditions
Join tommee tippee’s exclusive Parenting Club and receive fantastic advice, tips and hints from a trained midwife, free entry into our competitions, on line discounts, VIP access to rate our products and all the benefits of being a Tommee Tippee club member.
Access the following exclusive content when you register with the Parenting Club today!
As a thank you for supporting the new tommee tippee Parenting Club, we are offering all new members a promotional code to be used on www.tommeetippee.co.uk.
Once you register you can access the code in order to receive a 20% saving on your purchases
Toys R Us Mother and Baby Club
Money off coupons, Free mailings and Free Catalogue!
Especially for new and expectant parents, join our Mother & Baby Club and you could SAVE ££££s on all your essential baby purchases.
You’ll receive FREE mailings packed full of useful product information and helpful hints and tips, PLUS money-off coupons to spend on everything you need to make sure your baby is comfortable and happy!
Sign up today and receive a FREE copy of our latest Babies “R” Us catalogue in the post.
Discounts for top attractions, car hire, holidays and much more!
When you join our Mother & Baby Club you automatically become a Gold Card member.