On Wednesday 4th November 2009 Next will launch their new competition Next Generation Children’s Competition 2009 in an effort to find the new faces of Next Directory childrenswear. The entrants should be aged between 4 and 7 years old. Once the competition is launched parents can upload pictures of their little “wannabees” to the site and from Thursday 5th November 2009 voting can begin. The competition closes at noon on 25th November 2009 after which date the top 100 entrants will be named. The finalists and 3 guests will then be invited to the Grand Final at Woburn Abbey on 21st December 2009 for a fun-filled day.
• A photoshoot and chance to appear in Next Directory
• Representation by leading children’s modelling agency Urban Angels
• A shopping spree at Next
How to Enter
• Follow Next Directory on Facebook and they will automatically inform you of the competition on launch day
• Click on the link below and upload your photos and begin voting
In conjunction with the competition Next are running a fundraising event for the Make A Wish Foundation. Children aged 0-16 are invited to draw their “Wish” and upload a photo of it to the site http://www.facebook.com/nextonline. The top 50 pictures will be chosen by a panel of judges who will then invite the entrants to submit their original drawings and attend the Grand Final at Woburn Abbey on 21st December 2009 where the overall winner will be selected. The winning design will then be manufactured by Next with all proceeds from sales going to the Make A Wish Foundation.
Latest posts by Sabina Green (see all)
- How to Financially Survive the Holiday Season? - December 6, 2019
- Styling your house with the perfect fit blinds - December 5, 2019
- 3 Ideas to Help You Have a Great Night Out with Your Girlfriends - December 5, 2019