I generally rate the success of a new DS Game on how quiet it keeps Curly for how long and by those standards I would say that the new Lego Batman 2 was pretty successful!
Batman and Robin return in LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes, the highly-anticipated sequel to the best-selling LEGO videogame of all time, which to date has sold more than 11 million units worldwide. This time the Dynamic Duo join forces with other famous DC super heroes including Superman, Wonder Woman and Green Lantern to stop the notorious villains Lex Luthor and The Joker from destroying Gotham City. Batman fans of all ages will enjoy a new and original story filled with classic LEGO videogame action and humour as players fight to put the bad guys back behind bars.
- Experience an original LEGO adventure that has Batman and Robin teaming up with Superman to defend Gotham City from The Joker and Lex Luther.
- Discover a new storyline that introduces a massive Gotham City Hub full of fun exploration, collection and vehicles.
- Traverse Gotham City’s open realm by walking, flying or unlocking and controlling a variety of cool vehicles including the Batmobile, Batwing and Batboat.
- Master new suits and gadgets, such as Batman’s Power Suit and Robin’s Hazard Suit equipped with a Pressure Cannon that can absorb and dispense hazardous liquids,
- Collect 50 DC Comic characters, including The Flash, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern and many others.
- Flex your new super abilities and soar through the air with free-roaming flight, freeze and push objects with Super-Breath, and heat up and cut holes through objects with Heat Vision.
- Create unique super heroes with customizable characters.
- Play with friends and family using easy drop-in/drop-out co-op play that features dynamic split screen (Xbox 360, PS3, Wii and PC).
Since I don’t really get a chance to play these games myself I asked Curly to write me his own ‘review’ of the game so that I could share it with you.
Curly’s Review (aged 10)
“It’s a very good game but I think it need more levels because I completed the game in a matter of days. It has a wide range of characters and they all have lots of different abilities which make it more interesting. I love the different suits which give you special powers!!”
Favourite Characters – General Zod and Green Lantern.
Favourite Level – Robot Sky Battle because it’s challenging and action packed.
Favourite Sound Bites – Bane and Sinestra
I think the Red Bricks are too expensive
In general is a very good game with on a few faults. I enjoyed every level and the characters are great!