My lovely friend over at SuperSingleMum has tagged me to do this Meme where I should tell you 7 things you didn’t already know about me? I’m not totally sure where to start on this one as surely if there things you don’t know, then maybe its because I don’t want to tell you? Nah, I’m just a bit brain dead sometimes when it comes to writing my blog! So here goes!
1. I didn’t pass my driving test until the FOURTH attempt!!!! But actually I’m a good driver, I was just very nervous when it came to any kind of tests/exams.
2. For my 30th birthday my hubby bought me a driving experience in a Lotus Elise and I loved it! I’m very much a “car girl” – I would love to win the lottery and be able to go out and have my choice of cars. Though that said, I’m rubbish at making decisions so it would take me ages to decide on just the ONE car!!
3. I should have been born Japanese! You know when you go on holiday and you see hoards of Japanese people frantically taking photographs of everything (no offence intended to the Japanese!) well I’m usually stood there with them! I LOVE photographs and am always on the hunt for the latest, greatest cameras. At the moment I’m using a Panasonic Lumix DSLR which I love to bits but I’m on the lookout for a digital compact too. Any recommendations welcome.
4. I’m not as confident as I appear! I always put on a front that I’m a bright and bubbly person but actually I get very nervous about meeting new people and I’m always afraid that people won’t like me. I always question myself as to whether I’m good enough – good enough wife, mother, daughter, friend – the list goes on!
5. I’ve just finished reading the Twilight books and I’m now in a Twilight depression! Up until 6 months ago I’d never even heard of Twilight and then whilst watching the MTV awards or something like that I saw a trailer for the movie New Moon and thought it looked good. I remembered hearing my friend Super Single Mum talking about Twilight and so asked her if she had the DVD I could borrow. I actually thought it was a series along the lines of Lost, 24 etc I didn’t realise it was a film. She loaned me the DVD and from that moment I was hooked. I got straight onto GreenMetropolis.com and bought the first three books Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse and read them eagerly. I went with SuperSingleMum to the cinema on opening night of New Moon and loved (a) the film and (b) the buzz! And again, thanks to SuperSingleMum (noticing a trend here with Twilight?) I was able to finally read the last book Breaking Dawn as she kindly loaned it to me. I finished it this week and now I’m in a depression, I’m tempted to start at the beginning again but I’ve never been one for reading books twice as I have a memory like an elephant – I never forget! If you haven’t read these books then do, you don’t know what you’re missing!
6. I love dancing!!! I’m probably not even any good at it but for as long as I can remember I’ve listened to music all the time and can’t help but jig along to the beat. I used to go out clubbing for many years from the age of 18?!?! and loved nothing more than getting on the dance floor and bopping along to the latest tunes. I’ve been having a blast from the past in my lounge just recently as I am copying all my CD’s onto my laptop and so have listened to some legendary old tunes. I’m starting to sound like my Grandad but they don’t make music like they used to!!
7. The most important thing in my life is my family and friends. I know this probably counts for most people but I don’t just mean my Husband, Stepson, Daughter and Mum. I mean my whole family, my aunties, uncles, cousins and in-laws. I am fiercely protective of them and hate to see any of them hurting. I may not see them all for long periods of time but they are always in my heart and if they ever needed me all they would need to do is call!
So that’s my 7 things, actually as you get typing its surprising what pops into your head. So now its time for me to tag it forward. Ladies and Gentlemen if you accept the challenge, you should:
- Copy the award to your blog
- Insert a link to the person who nominated you (ME!)
- Tell us 7 things about yourself that you haven’t told us before
- Nominate 7 other bloggers for the award
- Link to their blog
- Tell the nominees about their award
Latest posts by Sabina Green (see all)
- Bletchley Park – Home of the Codebreakers - February 24, 2020
- A Guide To Buying The Perfect Lawnmower For your Garden - February 24, 2020
- Win tickets to Mighty Kids Beatbox Comedy Show UK Tour 2020 - February 23, 2020