“Large enough to get the big acts, small enough to enjoy them” Jools Holland.
Cornbury Festival is situated in a breathtaking part of The Cotswolds, a tailor-made gathering, carefully considered and perfectly formed, civilised, charming and irresistible where there is something for everyone.
“Children are at the centre of this festival” Hugh Phillimore, Founder.
It’s a boutique festival of fun in the sun for all music-lovers, fashionistas, & foodies where you can rub shoulders with celebrity chefs, superstars and comedians…. It’s also a very safe place where the kids can do their own thing, this year will feature an abundance of family-friendly activities, making sure all the kids and teens are well entertained, whilst the adults mingle with the Cotswolds Glitterati.
The Cornbury Festival Kids and Teens Area is an entirely FREE festival offering!
The Cornbury kids and teens area features a variety of supervised activities and workshops where your youngest have the opportunity to experience art, music and drama. Hugh’s daughter Rose is a budding new talent booker, she’s in charge of the quality control team along with aficionado Jem Maynard-Watts who has curated Cornbury Festival for Kids for over 10 years…
- MUSIC FRIDAY featuring The Specials, Echo & The Bunnymen, Beverley Knight, Gaz Coombes + more.
- MUSIC SATURDAY featuring Keane, KT Tunstall, Elkie Brooks, The Shires, Trevor Horn Band, Billy Lockett + more.
- MUSIC SUNDAY featuring The Beach Boys. Paul Carrack, Alfie Boe, Hothouse Flowers, Steeleye Span + more.
- FEAST: The Hairy Bikers are back to offer another Cornbury festival feast at their wood-fired pop-up restaurant. Book Now https://www.cornburyfestival.com/feast
- COMEDY: The Berk’s Nest Comedy Emporium promises to be another rip-roaring, side-splitting comedic experience. Line up to be released…
- THERAPY, HEALERS & MASSAGE: Details to be released soon.
- VIP: How you get to mingle in the swanky VIP lounge area with fabulous artwork surround, comfy sofas, exclusive terrace to the main stage, smart loos, complimentary newspapers & mobile phone charging ports, nearby parking, kids welcome. Book Now https://www.cornburyfestival.com/vip
- BOOK YOUR FAMILY TICKETS NOW https://www.cornburyfestival.com/tickets
For more info: Festival images, press accreditation, competition copy, interview requests, book now, family festival guides and inclusions please hit me back.