- Oceanfront Properly Dress from Modcloth – this dress looks so flattering, it’s girly, chic and I think it has a slight vintage feel about it. I love it! – £75
- Pier One Classic Red Heals from Zalando – I’ve never really been a ‘shoe’ girl but I really do love a pair of red heals!!! – £50
- Lulu Guinness Ladies Glamour Watch from The Watch Hut – I love this watch with a bit of colour it’s so pretty. I think it can be dressed up or down and the pale blue square dial is simple and elegant – £114
- Lulu Guinness Small Patent Leather Handbag from QVC Uk – Did you ever see Carrie or Charlotte without a gorgeous handbag? No me neither! £317.16
- Paper Cloche Hat from Luisaviaroma.com – perfect for keeping you cool, calm and collected in the midday sunshine – £80
I have created this ‘Outfit of the day’ as my entry into a competition being run by The Mad Blog Awards and The Watch Hut. We were asked to select any of the 1000’s of watches available at The Watch Hut and create an outfit of the day featuring the watch. My outfit has been inspired by one of my favourite’s Sex and the City and my love of the seaside. Just because you’re not on the beach, it doesn’t mean you can’t bring elements of it with you. The blue and write stripes are reminiscent of the deck chairs just waiting to be lounged upon and you just can’t beat a splash of red here and there to add a touch of the va va voom to an outfit!