The Baby Royale Blanket is a supersoft luxury blanket made from 70% Organic Bamboo 30% Organic Cotton, measuring 90cm x 75cm which is a perfect size for a newborn baby. The blanket is available in three colours, baby blue, baby pink or white. We received the Baby Blue blanket to review and were very pleased with it. It has come at the right time of year because it is a lightweight blanket which will be ideal for the spring and summer months when there is a cool breeze. I particularly like the woven effect of the blanket, it adds to its luxurious feel and image.
- Naturally hypoallergenic – it will not cause irritations of the skin or affect respiratory ailments such as asthma.
- Naturally antibacterial – No pesticides or insecticides are used on bamboo because it is naturally antibacterial.
- More absorbent that cotton – bamboo actively takes moisture away from baby’s skin, reducing irritation and preventing odour.
- Environmentally friendly – bamboo crops are trimmed and so they do not need replanting each year.
- The Baby Royale Blanket is 100% biodegradable and fully organic.
The blankets are easy to care for, just handwash in lukewarm water, or machine wash on a gentle cycle and dry flat.
At £35 the Baby Royale Blanket would be perfect for the Luxury Baby market and would make a lovely gift for new parents as a receiving blanket. My initial thoughts were that the blanket was rather expensive but when you consider the quality of the blanket, how beautifully soft it is and the amount of use it will get I think its quite a fair price.
The Baby Royale Luxury baby blanket is available from Baby Royale directly or from Hello Baby. Hello Baby also sells a wide range of other baby and nursery products including Baby Toys, nursery furniture, travel and safety products.