The first time I saw wall art up close was looking at the show home when buying our current house. In the ‘teenage’ bedroom one wall had a Camper Van mural and in the study a wall sized image of the Manhattan Skyline in black and white, it looked so striking and modern I loved it. It gave me ideas for what I would like to do in our house, I knew the picture I would like but sadly I wouldn’t have a room spare for it. Hubby and I honeymooned in Venice and Sorrento, I took something near 2,000 photographs on our honeymoon and I would have liked to have an image that I took in Venice across one wall of a study but the study in our house became the playroom so it wasn’t to be. Maybe one day . . .
With Mother’s Day fast approaching I have a fab giveway for one lucky Mum to get a wall art of her choice (a domestic wall mural usually rates between £200-£500). Photowall.co.uk are a swedish company who sell quality print wall murals, photo wallpapers and canvas prints. You can choose one of the many images shown on their site or for something more personal you can upload your own image.
Mother’s Day is THIS SUNDAY!! so this is going to be a quick giveaway, you’ll need to get your entries in whilst you can and I will announce the winner on Mother’s Day.
- Google+ this post using the widget at the bottom of the post (let me know that you did so in a comment below with your Google+ name/id)
- Head over to Photowall and tell me what image you would choose.
- ‘Pin It’ – using the widget at the bottom of the post and then let me know that you did so in a comment below with your Pinterest name/id.
- Tweet about this competition including @MummyMatters and the URL of this competition – tell me you did so in a comment below with your Twitter ID.
- ‘Like’ Mummy Matters on Facebook and tell me that you did so in a comment below with your Name/ID.
- ‘Like’ Photowall on Facebook and tell me that you did so in a comment below with your Name/ID.