Any parent of a child suffering from Colic will tell you how miserable it is, well they will if they can focus long enough on the conversation because they will be the parents who are exhausted and at their wits end trying to care for their young baby. Infacol is the magic answer they have been waiting for, which is why Infacol is still the UK’s leading colic relief treatment.
- It relieves infant colic and griping pain assisting in bringing up baby’s wind
- Suitable for use from birth unlike others which can only be given to babies over one month old
- An integrated dropper means you don’t have to mess about with a spoon
- Infacol is sugar, alcohol and colourant free
- Each bottle contains approximately 100 doses which means it is great value for money (rrp £4.20 for 50ml dropper)
Infacol want to offer one lucky person the chance to win £500 worth of baby goodies whilst raising awareness of Colic at the same time. Infacol launched into the social media world with Facebook, Twitter, a Blog and YouTube on the 3rd October 2011 hoping to spread the word on Colic and to enable parents to learn, share tips and give support.
It’s simple – Just ‘Like’ the new Facebook page (www.facebook.com/Infacol) then answer 3 colic related questions correctly and follow the instructions to enter the contest – one lucky winner will be picked to win the prize on 2/11/11.
Competition Start Date: 3/10/11
Competition Finish Date: 1/11/11
The Prize: The goody bag contains an exciting range of premium brand unisex baby related goods, ideal for a newborn. The actual contents of the goody bag remain secret but the total value is equivalent to £500 of goods (RRP).