As a breastfeeding Mum, I was contacted by Emma Jane Maternity to see if I would be interested in reviewing their Next Generation Maternity/Nursing Bra. This is my review.
Seamfree maternity/nursing bra giving an excellent fit.
UK 32-38 One cup only. Fits B-F cups.
EU 70-85 One cup only. Fits B-F cups.
Black White Skin
90% Polyamide 10% Elastane
- Seamfree bra giving an extra soft comfortable fit.
- Designed to grow with the expectant mother during her pregnancy.
- For improved support, the shoulder straps have restricted stretch.
- The soft knitted underband adds to the comfort of his bra.
- This bra has the feature of a ruched centre.
- Each cup has a clip that allows for quick and easy access for breastfeeding.
- Each cup opens individually for feeding – when one cup is open the other continues to support.
- Four back eyes allow full adjustment for changes in body size both during pregnancy and when nursing.
- You can purchase a bra extender to extend the length of the bra.
What I thought about the bra:
I found the bra to be very comfortable and soft against the skin. I was a little worried that the fabric would make me feel too warm but that wasn’t the case at all.
The bra straps felt very strong and supportive which was good because I thought that with only one cup size the bra wouldn’t be very supportive but the straps made me feel very supported indeed. As a daily nursing bra I would be happy to recommend this bra to any breastfeeding mother.
To find out more about Emma Jane and to see their maternity and nursing range click here.