My Top 5 Men of the Moment!

I can’t remember if I’ve done a post like this before, I should think I probably have but tastes can change and definitely have at least one new man to add to my list of “certainly would if I could and Hubby would let me!”.

So, in at Number 1

McGregor_Scott

Scott McGregor – AKA Mark Brennan in Neighbours, yes I know I’m a grown woman and shouldn’t be watching stuff like Neighbours but he is a good enough reason, even if the story lines leave a bit to be desired!  He can rock the smouldering look and the big smiles, mmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

Number 2

Paul Walker – He’s been on my list for some time but I think he’s a stayer! paul-walker-8 I particularly like this rather handsome chap in the Fast and Furious movies because I love fast cars too – he can take me for a spin anytime!

Will%20Smith%201 Number 3

Will Smith – The eyes, the laugh, the smile, the physique, the acting ability – just a great all rounder.

JasonStatham

Number 4

Jason Statham –  Just look at that

strength!! But its not just that, he has a very sexy voice, I love him in the Transporter series, very cool, calm and collected.  Yep he can Transport me wherever he likes!

Jude Law Number 5

Jude Law – He was never ‘my type’ but it just goes to show how a film can change your view of someone, I watched Jude Law in The Holiday and Helloooo Mr Law!

Care to share your favourite men (well their names at the very least!).

Share:

6 Comments

1. Crystal Jigsaw
    March 15, 2011 / 6:28 pm

All a bit young for me I’m afraid, I prefer the older guys like Martin Shaw, Michael Kitchen and Trevor Eve.

However, there’s nothing wrong with a toy boy!!

CJ xx

• mummymatters
      March 15, 2011 / 8:38 pm

Tee hee, I’m with you on Martin Shaw – as for the other two, sorry but who? xx

2. mumtoc
    March 16, 2011 / 2:15 pm

Well, I get a bit of stick over one of mine – Gordon Ramsay. My hubby wonders how I can be attracted but I just can’t help myself!!!

Another is Shane Lynch from Boyzone – although this one’s weird becuase I don’t really like tattoo’s – but they just suit him and they sit well with the muscles!!! – oh and I prefer his hair shaved rather than long.

One of my others is Craig Doyle – he’s got fantastic eyes, a cheeky smile (with dimples too boot!) and his voice is gorgeous too.

I’m sure I’ve got a couple more, but they’re not springing to mind.

• mummymatters
      March 16, 2011 / 10:23 pm

Hmmm Gordon Ramsey, I can kind of see where you’re coming from though I would need to iron out the creases on his face first! 😉

Shane Lynch – definitely, and with shaved head and personally I quite like the tattoos (I loved Michael in Prison Break with all his tattoos).

Craig Doyle – yes no arguments from me there either.

I’m not sure that any of them look vaguely like Mr Mumtoc???

3. May 30, 2017 / 7:28 am

Gosh I must be well out of touch as I only knew the last 3! I need to start reading celebrity magazines again! 😉 x

• May 30, 2017 / 4:10 pm

Really??? I’m guessing you might not know who Scott is but surely the others were on your radar??!?! 😉 xx

It's always nice to receive comments, go on don't be shy . . .