Sleep is quintessential to our lives. We all sleep differently, we have different sleep patterns, sleep different amounts and we all have a different quality of sleep, it is as important as breathing and sleep is necessary to stay alive. Sleep is our body’s way of rejuvenating, our muscles and soft tissue are repaired and revitalized. Whilst we sleep our mind processes memories and the things we have learnt throughout the day.
In order to have a good night’s sleep, we need to be comfortable, feel relaxed and at ease. With the new bedding for babies, toddlers and grownups from B.Sensible this is possible. The bedding is super soft, breathable and waterproof, acting like a second skin it is soft as silk and cool as linen. For people with sensitive skin, the bedding is perfect.
This is what B.Sensible say about their bedding:
- Waterproof, breathable sheets and pillowcases
- Fully fitted sheet – no need for other sheets or mattress protector
- Optimum moisture control – absorbs more moisture than cotton and dries more quickly, helping to control humidity in bed
- Stretchable, very fine polyurethane film backing
- Molecular structure acts as a waterproof, yet breathable barrier which allows for optimum moisture absorption without effecting body temperature
- 100% naturally hygienic, clinically proven to be suitable for those with sensitive skin, eczema, asthma and rhinitis
- Tencel is made using wood pulp from sustainable sources, all by products of the process are biodegradable. Tencel contains no pesticides or agricultural chemicals
- Eco-friendly manufacturing process – 99.5% of the solvents used are recovered and reused
- Protects with a virtually undetectable membrane
- Ideal for all mattresses and pillows, including memory foam
I initially reviewed the bedding for my daughter Little Bean and was really impressed with it. She’s quite a hot blooded little girl and always wakes up with wet hair and she suffers with eczema on her tummy, elbows and knees. When using the B.Sensible sheet there is a marked difference in her appearance when she wakes up, she doesn’t have wet hair and the more often I can have this sheet on her bed, the better her eczema is.
We are now reviewing the double sheet, there are 24 colours to choose from. I like nothing more than to see crisp white sheets on a bed and so this is what I chose. When it arrived I loved that it came in its own shopping bag (though I cannot confirm that every sheet comes with a shopping bag) but more importantly I was really pleased to have a sheet that actually fits my mattress. We bought a new mattress last year which is much deeper than our previous one and we have struggled to find sheets which pull down under each corner – drives me mad! I’m pleased to report that the B.sensible sheet fits a treat.
For me, there is no better feeling than getting into a clean bed (especially if you’re the first person in it) so I was in heaven when I climbed into bed onto our new B.sensible sheet, it lived up to its reputation, it feels really soft against your skin. The best way I would describe it is close to a jersey type material. Hubby is an over heater (see where Little Bean gets it from) and even in the depths of winter will kick the duvet off but he said he had slept better with the sheet, he didn’t feel so “claustrophobic” so its a winner for us!
B.sensible sheets are available in the following sizes:
Moses: 80 x 50
Cot: 60 x 120
Cot Bed: 70 x 140
Single Sheet: 2’6, 3’0, 3’6
Doubles and Kingsize
For for information and stockists visit B.Sensible by clicking the link below