The Gallery–Body Parts

Bump Pictures 039

Ok so this isn’t the first time this picture has found its way onto my blog but I thought this fitted well with the “Body Parts” Theme as set by Tara Cain at Sticky Fingers for the Gallery.  This is my last ever pregnancy bump and a very precious one at that, I love this picture so much as it demonstrates the love within our family so well.

I was going to be very brave and put a picture of me when I was pregnant with Little Bean “a la Demi Moore pose” but I can’t for the life of me find it on my computer so its staying hidden for the time being.

I can guarantee you there will be some fab pictures out there by other bloggers so click here to see who else has joined in this week.

Facebook Comments

9 Comments

1. January 12, 2011 / 4:52 pm

Wow, I don’t think I took any “naked” pics of my bump like that. I have the odd bump one but not fully au naturel. It looks lovely.

• mummymatters
      January 12, 2011 / 10:56 pm

I spoke to so many pregnant women who said that they really regretted not having pictures done so I made it a conscious decision to get them. With my first pregnancy I did the full-on nudity (at home) but the picture featured in the Gallery was from my second pregnancy and things were less “firm” this time so no nudity!

Thanks for dropping by x

2. January 12, 2011 / 10:11 pm

That’s an amazing picture! How cool!! I don’t have any picture of my baby bump at all!

• mummymatters
      January 12, 2011 / 10:57 pm

I’m so pleased that I had these pictures done, I have this picture and one other on the wall in my en-suite and i love it every time I look at them – they were more than worth the money x

3. Michelle Twin Mum
    January 13, 2011 / 12:08 am

I adore this photo. I really like the fact you can see yours and your husbands wedding rings and then your kids are there too divine. Mich x

• mummymatters
      January 13, 2011 / 6:29 am

Yes I I’ve this too, especially as you say that you can see our rings, this picture will always be so special to me. It was a last minute decision to have them done but definitely the best decision I will always treasure them x thank you x

4. January 13, 2011 / 12:24 am

That is gorgeous, good for you. No naked belly pics of me, too many stretchmarks made me look like a road map of the UK.

5. JallieDaddy
    January 18, 2011 / 12:38 am

That’s a great photo alright 🙂

• mummymatters
      January 18, 2011 / 10:32 pm

Thank you!

It's always nice to receive comments, go on don't be shy . . .